Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Anniversary

Today marks one year since I filed for divorce, and I am SO ready to move on. I decided to try to go around my lawyer who has been repeatedly ruining things for me by mailing in a form to change the address for the court to use from my lawyer's office to my house. That way, if the papers ever get signed by the judge, they will be sent to me instead of the lawyer and my lawyer will continue to not acknowledge the existence of me or my case. This would, in turn, mean that I wouldn't have to go through the hassle of giving my lawyer a list of all the reasons she won't be getting the money she thinks I owe her for her incompetence.
Of course, I did mail in the form and I'm not sure it will be taken seriously since I was previously represented by an attorney and am now trying to do things on my own. Maybe it will get to the court, possibly even the wrong department, and get thrown out. At least I can say I TRIED to do something proactive today...

No comments:

Post a Comment