Thursday, July 1, 2010

Musical Interpretation

I've been re-discovering how therapeutic singing is for me. My husband didn't like my voice, so I had cut down a lot on how much singing I did, first just around him, then ever. So, I'm kind of getting back into it, though I don't do it in front of people as much as I used to. Lyrics mean a lot to me, and I found some songs that kind of reflect my feelings. Yes, almost all of them are by Taylor Swift. You can blame my obsession with her or the fact that she just has a million break up songs.

This one kind of reflects our relationship before the marriage unofficially ended. I don't think there's an official video for this one, but someone apparently put this together.

This is how I felt immediately after the marriage unofficially ended and for a very long time afterward. In fact, I often go back to it.

This is how I feel about his reaction to the divorce and everything else. I don't really understand the video, but the lyrics are what's important.

This is what I want when I'm feeling mean.

This is how I feel on good days. Again, no official video.

No comments:

Post a Comment